Senior Data Engineer
MFT Energy is looking for a data solution professional to join our exceptional colleagues who share a passion for solving complex business and data problems.
At MFT Energy, we pride ourselves on creating high-quality data solutions that our business needs and loves. We have no salespeople, so all tasks and projects are aligned with the needs of the business.
As a data solution professional at MFT Energy, you will be supporting our teams within Data Science, Risk and Finance. You will have the opportunity to tackle problems such as:
- Providing advice and researching solutions for complex business requests
- Designing and building simple data models of complex real-world problems
- Creating creative architecture for high frequency and big amount of data
Our DWH is updated live, and you'll have the opportunity to work on similar projects, so you will always be working on the cutting-edge of technology. You will have the freedom to prioritize your own work and choose the tools that will help us succeed. We work closely with our business, so the feedback cycles are rapid.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Mathematical and logic skills
- Mad SQL skills
- Ideas to convert complex business cases to a proper data model
- Understanding of DWH architecture
- Knowledge about ML, AI and statistics
- Relevant educational background in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related fields
How we work...
The energy market is data-driven. We develop in-house software for our 9 trading teams and other business areas. We do so in close collaboration with end-users and colleagues.
Based in our modern office surroundings in Aarhus C, you will be working with Quantitative Analysts, Software Developers and Business Analysts across the organization. We strive to be the best in the industry, and we are always hungry for positive changes and exciting automation opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangement -Read about our MFT Workspace approach here
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in an upscale company
- An international environment headquartered in the heart of Aarhus and with four abroad offices
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
- A culture and DNA that we are proud of. Learn more about our work life here
- A celebrative work environment and an entrepreneurial, professional culture, with competent colleagues, lunch arrangement, free coffee, fruits, Friday bars etc.
- An opportunity to one day have ownership in the company
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join us!
Please upload your CV and diploma via the link below. For more information, you are welcome to contact CIO Jacob Guldberg via LinkedIn, on +45 5060 8082 or email@example.com.
Application deadline: 16 February 2023.
Start: March or April 2023.
About MFT Energy
MFT Energy specializes in optimizing Power and Gas markets. Headquartered in Aarhus C, our partner setup equips 134 professionals worldwide. We trade 24/7 across 32 markets. The business area is driven by micro services, data providers and close cooperation with our business teams. Based on our vast experience and strong skills, our vision is to become the most scalable global trading hub. Please visit our website to read more about MFT Energy and culture: www.mft-energy.com