Junior Quantitative Analyst
Interested in getting hands on coding and analytical experience while studying? If you have an interest in Power Trading, Financial Markets, Machine Learning, Programming and Data Science please do not hesitate to apply for this exciting job possibility. We are looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join our US team in our modern office surroundings in Aarhus C.
The position is a part time student job. 15-20 hours per week. We imagine that you are currently studying Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Finance or similar. Your onboarding will be fun, challenging, and exciting. We already look forward to welcoming you!
About the Job and Team MFT Energy US
You will work closely together with the rest of the US team. This is an ideal opportunity to join a fast growing company of 113 employees and learn the specifics of trading. We are an ambitious team of 6 experienced quantitative trading analysts, who strive to be the best at recognizing trading patterns in Power Markets. We work out of MFT Energy's headquarter in Aarhus C and collaborate with our colleagues from different teams, especially our Software and Technology colleagues.
Working in MFT Energy
You will be part of a young and vibrant working environment. Our headquarter is in the heart of Aarhus, but you can work from anywhere. MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart. We are 113 employees in total, and have offices in Denmark, Turkey, Australia and Singapore + several remote colleagues working from all over the world. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – our belief is that this is done via a fair organizational structure, with the right people, based on the right values. We celebrate and spend a lot of time together.
- Tools and sparring to kick-start your career in US power trading
- Best practice programming knowledge
- Learning and working with big data and algorithms
- A competitive and entrepreneurial working environment
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- The chance to one day have ownership within the company
- An office in the heart of Aarhus C
- MFT Workspace with the opportunity to work from home
- A young, vibrant culture with three founded values: Grit, Hunger and Unity
- Use algorithms to recognize trading patterns in waste amounts of datasets
- Development and implementation of algorithmic trading strategies
- Risk evaluation versus potential return
- Use cutting edge technology and programming languages to structure big datasets
- Automate and optimize workflows
- You have an interest in financial markets, sports betting, gaming, computer science, data science or similar
- You are a strong team player but can also work independently
- You have an analytical hands-on go-getter mindset
- You are studying Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, physics or similar.
- You speak and write English on a professional level
Ready to take your career to the next level? Make the Most of Your Talent and join us:
Please submit your application with a short cover letter, CV and diploma. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Brian Madsen (firstname.lastname@example.org, 3167 5992). Please visit our website to read more about MFT Energy: www.mft-energy.com or our LinkedIn page to get an idea about our everyday life.