Junior Software Developer
MFT Energy is a global energy trading company headquartered in Aarhus C. We are 115 employees working in a fast moving, professional environment, trading across 32 countries. The energy market is data-driven and a keen industry to crunch data and develop business software to support and empower trading strategies. We develop in-house software for our colleagues in the trading- and business teams. You will join a team of 9 passionate Software Developers, and we work with Quantitative Analysts and Software Developers from other teams.
Nice to know about the job and how we work
MFT Energy was born in 2017, in the cloud, thus we utilize all the great pros of this type of setup. We host our services on Azure (VM’s, Functions etc.) and deploy easily through DevOps. We are primarily working with .NET6 but we also use python and other languages when needed and relevant. For streaming data, we are using event-based messaging to handle both live and historical actions. Also, if you think DevOps is exciting, we are currently improving our infrastructure with technologies such as: Terraform, SonarQube and much more.
Qualifications we believe are important
- You are studying Computer Science, or a similar field
- You are a positive person with an open mind who wants to be part of a great team
- Ability to work with new emerging technologies and methodologies
- You may have experience with Azure or other providers in the cloud technology space
- Eager to learn, don’t worry MFT helps you onboard the energy industry
What’s the benefits?
- A culture and DNA that we are proud of
- Great benefits with great coffee, lunch, soft drinks, events, PS5's, gaming tournaments and much more
- Combination of working from home and at the office
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in a scale-up company
- Competitive salary
- An international environment headquartered in the heart of Aarhus
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – we do this via a fair organizational structure, with the right people and values. Together we build the most scalable global trading hub.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Make the Most of Your Talent and join us:
Please submit your application with a short cover letter, CV and diploma. For more information about the job, you are welcome to contact Søren Harving (email@example.com, 6168 9878). Please visit our website to read more about MFT Energy: www.mft-energy.com or our LinkedIn page to get an idea about our everyday life.