Process Controller to Fast-Growing Energy Trading Company
MFT Energy is experts in trading power and natural gas on energy exchanges, and we match the interests of supply and demand in terms of timing and place of delivery. Our specialized trading teams apply in-depth market knowledge and comprehensive data sets to analyze, build and execute their trading strategies.
In 2021, MFT Energy created a record high EBIT result of EUR 65.4m, grew the organization and confirmed our commitment to growth.
Right now, we are looking for a Process Controller to our Gas team who can oversee all processes enabling Gas to be a highly efficient team. Our Gas team is growing at a rapid pace, and you will work closely with 15 colleagues and join an organizational culture that supports your professional and personal growth.
- Oversee the various processes for gas
- Ensure that deadlines are kept
- Evaluate, present, and implement processes and routines that ensure an efficient operation of the Gas team
- Help implement systems and structure
We are looking for a person who thrives with structure, systems, overview, and deadlines. Preferably you have 2-3 years’ experience from a similar support function.
- You are experienced with processes
- You like the role as coordinator and follow-up
- You are able to understand and structure workflows
- You have an analytical background
- You are open minded and like asking questions
- You have good English skills and can master it at the level of company language
- You have a personal drive, thrive with responsibility, and team collaboration
- A full-time position in our Gas team
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- A culture driven by passion, curiosity, and responsibility
- Professional and committed colleagues with great ambitions
- The role is based out of our Aarhus office
Best place for the best people
MFT Energy is a flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – our belief is that this is done via a fair organizational structure, with the right people and based on the right values. Headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark we attract the best talents, and our organization counts 113 dedicated employees working from our offices in Denmark, Singapore, Turkey and, Australia all living the company values – Grit, Hunger, Unity.
Are you curious for more, and believe you are a match for the position in terms of values and aspirations? Then share your application and CV with us no later than 2022-09-28. We will screen candidates throughout the process.
For more information about the position, please contact Casper Pedersen, Head of Gas Portfolio Management at e-mail: email@example.com or phone+45 4248 4756.