Experienced Project Manager with a flair for Strategic Business Development
MFT Energy is experts in trading power and natural gas on energy exchanges, and we match the interests of supply and demand in terms of timing and place of delivery. Our specialized trading teams apply in-depth market knowledge and comprehensive data sets to analyze, build and execute their trading strategies.
In 2021, MFT Energy created a record high EBIT result of EUR 65.4m, grew the organization and confirmed our commitment to growth.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to our Gas team who can help drive the strategic direction and supervise the project portfolio. You will function as right hand to our Director of Gas Trading and assist in optimizing and building MFT Gas for the future.
Our Gas team is growing at a rapid pace, and you will work closely with 15 colleagues in MFT Gas and join an organizational culture that supports your personal growth and allows you self-determination in terms of tasks and flexibility. The role comes with a high level of responsibility and opportunity to impact the strategic direction.
- Act as liaison between the three gas teams
- Oversee the overall project portfolio for gas
- Develop strategies for expanding our business
- Analyze and evaluate the as-is versus the to-be
- Coordinate and implement strategic cornerstones
- Build framework for KPI reporting and optimize processes
- Implement annual project wheel and roadmaps
- Act as active sparring partner to the Director of Gas Trading
- Support with reporting and presentation material towards Board and Leadership
We are looking for a person with proven project management skills who thrives with deadlines, structure, and strategic tasks. You enjoy the role as liaison and know how to bridge teams and colleagues. Moreover, you have a strategic mindset and can help anchor the team’s strategic direction.
- You are experienced with project management
- You have excellent communication skills and can collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders across the organization
- You have a personal drive, thrive with responsibility, and can prioritize your work
- You like to put things into structure and monitor progress
- You are able to understand and present complex issues
- You are able to think strategically and pitch the business opportunities of the future
- You work methodically and do not compromise with quality
- You have good English skills and can master it at the level of company language
- A full-time position in our Gas team
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- A culture driven by passion, curiosity, and responsibility
- An ambitious growth strategy and a power journey towards an IPO
- Professional and committed colleagues with great ambitions
- The role includes travel days
- The role is based out of our Aarhus office
Are you curious for more, and believe you are a match for the position in terms of values and aspirations? Then share your application and CV with us no later than 2022-08-17. We will screen candidates throughout the process.
For more information about the position, please contact David Carter, Director of Gas Trading at e-mail: email@example.com or phone +45 2777 6145.