Software Developer in MFT Energy in Singapore
We are looking for a crunch-thinking, technical skilled personality to join our competent Software Development Team, working from Singapore. You will be developing business software to empower worldwide trading and get the best knowhow from our trading team in Singapore while working remotely with Software colleagues in Denmark.
Do you want responsibility and adventures projects and do you want to have fun on the run? Read below and upload a short pitch, or send us your resume.
How we work...
The energy market is data-driven. We are looking for a Software Developer, who is ready to crunch fundamental energy data (in huge amounts) from power and gas markets, implement new trading areas and develop business software to empower our trading. We develop in-house software for our 9 trading teams and other support business areas. We do so in close collaboration with end-users and colleagues.
We strive to be the best in the industry, we are always hungry for a positive change and exciting automation opportunities. You will join a team of 3 passionate colleagues working from our Singapore office. You will also be working with Quantitative Analysts and Software Developers across the organization in Denmark, Turkey, Australia and Greece.
MFT Energy was established in 2017 in the cloud, and we still utilize all the great pros of this setup. We are primarily working with .NET6 but we also use python and other languages when needed and relevant. For streaming data, we are using event-based messaging to handle both live and historical actions. We host our services on Azure (VM’s, Functions etc.) and deploy easily through DevOps. Speaking of DevOps; we are currently improving our infrastructure.
Qualifications we believe are important...
- You have an education within Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field
- You have some years of working experience (full time or student)
- You are a positive person with an open mind who wants to be part of a great team
- You see yourself working with Azure, .NET6 (still a few .NET4.7 to convert) and MSSQL
- You want to work with new emerging technologies and methodologies
- You may have experience with Azure or other providers in the cloud technology space
Eager to learn, don’t worry MFT Energy helps you onboard the Energy and Trading Industry. We have your back from day one and will help you get started – before you know it, the first PR is ready. MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – we do this via a fair organizational structure, with the right people and values. If you think this is something you want to explore -Let's have a chat! Together we build the most scalable global trading hub.
What’s the benefits?
- A culture and DNA that we are proud of
- Great benefits with events, celebrations, nice office surroundings etc.
- Combination of working from home and at the office -Read about our MFT Workspace approach here
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in an upscale company
- An international environment headquartered in the heart of Aarhus and with four abroad offices -Singapore being one of them
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join us!
Reach out via the form below where you can send a link to your LinkedIn profile, upload a short pitch, or upload your resume in your preferred format. For more information, you are welcome to contact Director, Singapore Mehmet Kuyucuoglu via LinkedIn, on email@example.com or +65 97737619.
About MFT Energy
MFT Energy specializes in optimizing Power and Gas markets. Headquartered in Aarhus C, our partner setup equips 97 professionals worldwide. We trade 24/7 across 31 markets. The business area is driven by micro services, data providers and close cooperation with our business teams. Based on our vast experience and strong skills, our vision is to become the most scalable global trading hub. Please visit our website to read more about MFT, our partner model and culture: www.mft-energy.com