We are looking for a Senior Risk Analyst, who knows the specifics of our market and want to take part in further development of our high performing Risk team. The objective of the Risk team is to encourage and ensure responsible risk taking and to mitigate trading loss. If this sounds interesting, you now can take part in our tremendous growth journey and evolve your career as Senior Risk Analyst in MFT Energy.
- A full-time position in our Risk team
- MFT workspace which gives you a flexible, professional and modern work life
- An ambitious growth strategy and professional and committed colleagues
- A unique culture with three founded values: Grit, Hunger, Unity
- Best in class training and a power journey towards an IPO
- Professional office in the heart of Aarhus
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
As Senior Risk Analyst you will develop and maintain the risk function in collaboration with the team. You will play an important role in ensuring that risk matters are identified and surveilled continuously.
- Ensure continuous development, implementation, and maintenance of Risk Management tasks
- Offer best practice on development of mandates
- Support the team on projects and tasks
- Ensure and maintain good relations to stakeholders
- Maintain and verify the data structure and risk level
- Help develop and maintain the risk function in all of MFT Energy A/S
Your professional qualifications
- You have at least 2 years experience from a similar position
- You have programming experience in SQL
- You have a relevant degree in Mathematics, Economy, Finance or similar
Your personal skills
A methodical approach is important, as our analyses are used for important decision-making throughout the organization.
- You are structured and analytical in you work
- You pay attention to details
- You can collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders across the organization
- You are innovative and can think out of the box
About MFT Energy and our culture
MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to become the best – our belief is that this is done via a fair organizational structure, with the right people and based on the right values. Our unique partner setup equips 98 professionals to trade 24/7 across 27 countries. In 2020 we launched our three-year growth strategy of first Building the Base and now we are accelerating our growth in the two following years by expanding our business, as well as our global market presence. In 2023, we expect to do an IPO.
Do you see yourself being part of a young company with entrepreneurship at heart? Do you have Grit and Hunger and work well being part of a Unity? Then make the most of your talent, and apply for the job. Please submit your application with a cover letter, CV, and diploma no later than 31. May 2022. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis and are looking for a new colleague who can start in August 2022. For more information, you are welcome to contact CRO, Lars Kristensen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 2184 2675).